Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Accounting AssociatePosition is located in Greenwich, CTWhy take
a Accounting Associate role with this well respected
- High visibility with diverse work and incredible exposure
- Family-oriented, team-oriented company culture
- Opportunity to make a difference and give back.What the
Accounting Associate will do---
- Preparing the reconciliation of all bank accounts, general
ledger sub-ledgers, fixed asset accounting, all other asset and
liability accounts, all statements and activity related to the
outstanding bonds, and monthly pledges and cash gifts against
- Managing the month-end close processes. Monitoring all
expenditures and income, preparing recurring accrual journal
entries, and reviewing all general ledger accounts monthly.
- Assists in preparation of monthly management reports and
accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives, including
'Budget vs. Actual' variance reports.
- Reviewing and communicating implications of new accounting
pronouncements on financial statements.
- Assisting with the preparation of IRS Form 990 and related tax
reporting and preparation of supporting audit schedules.
- Preparing surveys that originate from the Business Office.
- What the company needs in an Accounting Associate
- At least a BS in Accounting.
- At least 5 years non-profit or independent school
experience.Perks of the Accounting Associate role:
- Competitive Salary: $80K-$85K
- Great benefits and an exciting work environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced family oriented culture
- Work work/life balance
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Greenwich , Accounting Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!