Company: Smith Arnold Partners
Posted on: January 7, 2022
For this and other similar career opportunities, please visit
Are you an accounting professional who thrives in a collaborative
entrepreneurial environment where you will be both rewarded for
your efforts and afforded the opportunity to take your career to
the next level? Would a role offering exposure to all key facets in
the energy sector while supporting a strong senior management team
appeal to you? If so, this Staff Accountant opportunity could be
See what people are saying about working here: Great opportunity to
work for an emerging multi-faceted energy company. Great office
space and location. Collaborative and entrepreneurial-minded
workforce! Great company to grow with!
Title: Staff AccountantSalary: $70,000 to $80,000 Bonus
eligibleLocation: Greenwich, CT
A rapidly growing global energy resources company entering an
exciting time for the business is seeking to hire a key Staff
Accountant to join the Corporate Controllers team to assist with
ensuring that transactions are recorded accurately and timely in
their financial systems, closing the books, preparation, review,
and reconciliation of the balance sheet, analysis, and review of
the P&L and preparation of other financial information.
Additionally, the Controllers team is responsible for ensuring
solid internal controls and the quality of financial information.
This is an excellent opportunity to expand your knowledge within an
important industry sector and to grow your career in
- Responsibilities for the Staff Accountant will include
participating in monthly close activities
- Posting journal entries and preparing general ledger
- Preparing balance sheet and income statement analytics.
- Overseeing the fixed asset process and performing bank
reconciliations and liaising with Treasury.
- Coordinating with the Accounts Payable department and posting
and reconciling payrolls.
- Preparing audit support schedules and performing special
projects as required.
- BA/BS Accounting.
- 1-2 years of experience, CPA or CPA eligible is a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills, and an ability to work
effectively as both a team member and independently.
- Ability to multi-task, juggle multiple assignments at the same
- Prior exposure to SAP is a plus.
- Technologically savvy with strong proficiency in Excel and the
Microsoft suite.by Jobble
Keywords: Smith Arnold Partners, Greenwich , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!