Senior Fund Accountant
Company: $10B+ Alternative Asset Manager
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Top tier $10B+ alternative asset manager in Greenwich, CT area
seeks Senior Fund Accountant to join its lean team of 4 -
unparalleled exposure to various fund vehicles with multiple
strategies - equities, fixed income, FX, commodities,
- Conduct review of monthly estimated and final Fund NAV review
and related processes prepared by our third-party fund
administrator for multiple funds (stand alone and master-feeder
structure) and special purpose vehicles. Work with Controller and
Senior Accounting Manager, Funds to obtain approval of NAVs.
Ongoing review and monitoring of fund activity throughout the
- Perform recalculations of management and incentive fees. Review
wire requests for fee collection prepared by staff.
- Perform detailed financial statement reviews, tie-outs to
supporting work papers, and provide value added comments for
multiple funds (stand alone, master-feeder, and fund-of-funds).
Support coordination of annual fund audits with Senior Accounting
- Liaise with internal resources (Investor Relations, Middle
Office, etc.) and external fund administrator, corporate service
providers and external auditors to ensure they meet daily, monthly,
quarterly and annual deadlines
- Support projects both large and small associated with hedge
funds and special purpose vehicles.
- Review and analyze monthly fund expenses ensuring proper
allocations and methodologies used. Review and submit fund invoices
- Assist in reviewing quarterly and annual filings to the NFA /
CFTC and other regulatory bodies.
- Prepare schedules, reports, and other audit committee and board
of director requests.Requirements-1-5 years fund accounting,
straight public with HF/PE, pub/priv CPA-Attention to detail
extremely important-Excel, Geneva/Investran
Keywords: $10B+ Alternative Asset Manager, Greenwich , Senior Fund Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!