Company: Michael Page
Posted on: March 12, 2023
The financial analyst will closely collaborate with the finance
department and senior management to perform financial forecasting,
analyze financial data, and build financial models.Client
DetailsDynamic fintech specialty finance firm providing capital to
small and medium-sized businesses.Description
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis. Identify
trends and make recommendations for improvements.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts to recommend actions
- Increase productivity by developing automated
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence,
and valuation comps.
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation by creating
forecasts and models.
- Grow financial performance through analysis of financial
results, forecasts, variances, and trends.
- Create recommendations and present to management and
- Develop financial models to support valuation, planning, and
- Conduct comparable analysis and market research to support
internal financial analysis.
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of financial
instruments, industry knowledge, and market conditions.
- Ad hoc investor requests.Profile
- 2-3 years of investment banking experience in Bulge Bracket
firms or boutiques.
- Must have proven experience using Excel Formulas and Functions,
- Must have proven quantitative and analytic competency.
- Must have a proficiency in financial modeling techniques.
- Self starter with excellent communication and presentation
skills; must have experience in working with and presenting to
- Bachelor's Degree in one of the following:
- Knowledge of programming languages and database systems desired
but not required.Job OfferCompetitive compensation and benefits
package. Strong company culture. MPI does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran
status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any
group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled,
protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Keywords: Michael Page, Greenwich , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...