Compliance Officer - Special Products & Back Office
Company: MBK Search
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Data governance at our bank is a critical factor in the support
of compliance with regulations required by the Office of the
Comptroller of the Currency ("OCC") and the Federal Reserve Board
("FRB"). This position will serve as Subject Matter Expert on
critical data elements, data lineage, data controls, and will guide
the development design of data quality testing. The position will
report directly to the Data Governance Manager and may be expected
to interface directly with our bank and its parent company bank's
Enterprise Data Governance to collectively promote the
institution's data governance program.Banking and Investment
Services Division Banking and Investment Services plays an integral
role in leading the strategic vision and execution of all banking
operations. Our servicing and operations professionals partner
closely with all of our lines of business to carry out critical
functions, including client/deposit servicing, contact center
operations, payments processing, and trade and lending operations,
while identifying and mitigating risk throughout the organization.
Servicing and operations professionals seek to transform and define
an integrated support model through automation and cutting-edge
digital technologies, to deliver an excellent experience for our
clients and businesses.WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Under the supervision of the Data Governance Manager, will
assist in the identification and analysis of the critical data
elements in relation to the data domains for which B&IS owns
- Will assist in the preparation and analysis of data quality
reports on a quarterly basis. This will include the compilation of
data, business line reviews and structured quarter-over-quarter
analysis of assigned reports based on predetermined deadlines.
- Will assist in the rollout of the bank's Data Governance
reporting and strategy structure that includes: Data Governance and
Policy, Data Quality and Control, Data Strategy and Architecture,
Master Data Management, and Analytics Data Management.
- Will assist in the overall analysis of results, training,
project plan development, and the documentation of findings, which
entails meeting with all relevant data team members and key
- Attend meetings with various data governance groups and Subject
Matter Experts ("SME") from the parent bank's and Enterprise Risk
- Successfully complete all required training and special
projects as requested.
- WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEEDMust-Have*
- Bachelor's Degree BA/BS Degree
- Minimum 6 years of experience working in a data analysis
- Minimum 5 years of experience with SAS or SQL, or other data
management, reporting and query tools (Sharepoint, SAP, Business
Objects, Tableau, Crystal reports/Dashboard, etc)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in banking/operationsSkills and
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Must have working knowledge of bank processes and
- Experience working in a formal risk controls environment with
strong understanding of scheduled deliverables.
- Well versed in a collaborative/ team-focused environment
directly communicating with Managers and peers on a daily
- Well versed in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel,
Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Emphasis in Regulatory Reporting experience preferred.In order
to work onsite for this client, you must be fully vaccinated
Keywords: MBK Search, Greenwich , Compliance Officer - Special Products & Back Office, Administration, Clerical , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!