Physician / Connecticut / Locum or Permanent / Portfolio Analytics & Reporting Associate Job
Company: The Execu Search Group.
Posted on: June 20, 2022
An investment advisor located in Connecticut is actively seeking
a dynamic and hardworking professional to join their staff as their
new Portfolio Analytics & Reporting Associate. In this role, the
Portfolio Analytics & Reporting Associate will design and develop
reporting for Flagship Distressed Hedge Funds, Private Credit
Funds, and Special Situation Opportunity Funds.
The Portfolio Analytics & Reporting Associate will:
- Design and develop reporting for Flagship Distressed Hedge
Funds, Private Credit Funds, and Special Situation Opportunity
- Work directly with the CFO, COO, PMs and members of various
front-office investment committees on special projects
- Provide analytical support to senior management to support key
business decisions with a focus on macro market data
- Create and maintain marketing materials
- Perform ad hoc investor inquiries
- 4-6 years' experience at a hedge fund or other financial
institution, in a role requiring familiarity with risk and return
concepts such as alpha / IRR / ROA / ROE / Multiple of Money / Beta
/ Vol, etc. Bonus if candidate has
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience analyzing large data files
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with Private Credit, BDC's, etc.
- CFA or desire to pursue CFA
- Experience with programming languages (e.g. SQL, Python,
Keywords: The Execu Search Group., Greenwich , Physician / Connecticut / Locum or Permanent / Portfolio Analytics & Reporting Associate Job, Advertising , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!