Company: ICON International, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
ICON International, voted Top Workplace for the past 11 Years in
a row, is currently seeking an Integrated Media Coordinator.
Profile:As an Integrated Media Coordinator you will work alongside
a Client Media Director managing account activity associated with a
client's Local TV and Radio schedules. In this position you will
also work with the buying team on all matters of stewardship to
ensure all client goals and deadlines are met. Furthermore, you
will also negotiate and steward Local TV & Radio buys as well as
participate in our in-house training program.
The Ideal candidate will work with their Client Media Director to
build trust amongst the buying team and all agency/client contacts
to deliver superior service and provide proactive and comprehensive
resolutions to problems.
Required Skills/Knowledge/Experience:Suitable candidates have the
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related
- At least one year of relevant agency or media experience
- A self-starter who thinks outside the box and can work
- Great time management, highly organized and the ability to
- Must be a team player, detail oriented and a good listener
- Excellent written / verbal skills
- Comfortable communicating with all levels internally and
- Capable of working in a fast-paced changing environment
- Fast learner with proficiency in mathematics
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; Excel and data
manipulation skills are a must
- Media buying experience not required but a plus
Keywords: ICON International, Inc., Greenwich , Media Coordinator, Advertising , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!