Staff EMC/EMI Engineer -Rapid Growing Cloud Computing Company! Secaucus NJ
Company: ZT Systems
Posted on: May 21, 2023
As a Staff EMI/EMC Engineer with a strong background in
Electromagnetic Interference/Compatibility (EMI/EMC) you will work
as part of a team to develop and enhance the systems we produce.
This person should excel in fast paced environments and be
passionate about developing the most competitive board/system
products. This position is based in our Secaucus, New Jersey
headquarters. What you will do
- Work with Customers to review requirements are met for their
EMI and EMC standards (from PCB to subassembly and Server level)
and execute leading a team on location.
- Determines methods and layouts for compliance to EMC design
standards for customers and determines testing programs for
validation of the customers equipment.
- Wide range of experience including mechanical housings review
and design for compliance to EMC standards.
- Develop, manage and perform EMI/EMC Test data to assist in root
cause and corrective actions.
- Communicate periodic status and known risks (with proposed
solutions) on projects. What you bring
- Bachelor's Degree and 6+ years of experience required
- 8+ years as an Electrical Engineer, Compliance Engineer, EMI
Engineer, EMC Engineer, or related title preferred
- 5+ years of developing electronics to meet EMI/EMC standards
- Extensive knowledge of Electromagnetic Interference (EMI),
Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) theory, signal integrity, and
- Expert skills in use of Spectrum Analyzers, EMI receivers,
signal generators, RF power meters, RF amplifiers, antennas;
- Works on complex issues with proven success with demonstrated
ability in troubleshooting EMI/EMC issues in a lab
- Knowledge and understanding of Integrated Circuit level EMI/EMC
specifications and methods.
- Proactively oriented to exploit opportunities and identify
- Ability to use your time, energy, and resources in an effective
manner to achieve set goals.
- Ability to identify the elements of a situation/ability to
visualize, articulate, and solve problems.
- Collaborative, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to lead a team of technicians., About ZT Systems At ZT
Systems, you'll get to do work you are proud of alongside smart,
passionate people. Every day, there are opportunities to
collaborate with the best in the industry to design, build, and
deliver impactful solutions to world-class customers. Along the
way, you will gain hands-on experience in a face-paced environment
that's challenging, rewarding, and career-defining.A culture built
around our values we work hard and think fast. We view challenges
as opportunities-to do better, push harder, and be faster than we
were the day before. When we fail, we learn from it and move on
together. And when we succeed, we use the momentum to go even
further. We create value with everything we do, building the
foundation of today-and transforming the future of tomorrow.Join ZT
Systems and help us build technology infrastructure that connects
the world. What We Offer When you join ZT, you'll enjoy a range of
world-class, inclusive employee benefits designed to grow with you
and our company. From competitive compensation to 401K matching to
comprehensive health & wellness programs and tuition reimbursement,
ZT Systems offers industry leading benefits packages for eligible
employees designed to help you get the most out of life.ZT Group
Int'l. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any kind. ZT Systems provides
equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: ZT Systems, Greenwich , Staff EMC/EMI Engineer -Rapid Growing Cloud Computing Company! Secaucus NJ, Engineering , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...