Company: Open Systems Technologies
Posted on: May 28, 2023
A financial firm is seeking a Data Engineer to join their team
in Greenwich, CT.
This role is hybrid and will require 3 days a week onsite.
- Leverage open-source technologies and cloud solutions to build
elegant features for iCapital Platform.
- Develop and automate large scale, high-performance data
platform infrastructure to drive iCapital business growth, and
enable data-driven organization.
- Design and develop reusable components and frameworks for
ingestion, cleansing, and data quality.
- Streamline the ingestion of raw data from various sources into
our Data Lake and Data Warehouse.
- Design data models for optimal storage and retrieval that
represent the product entities and meet business
- Coordinate closely with sales and product development teams
daily to push iCapital's FinTech strategy and improve the overall
profitability of the business.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Data Science,
Mathematics, Statistics or other quantitative area or related
- 5-8+ years of experience with open-source technologies or
object-oriented or functional programming, able to write
easy-to-scale, high-quality code
- Experienced in at least 1 numeric research framework
(python/pandas, R/Splus, Octave/Matlab)
- Familiar with OLAP (Redshift, Snowflake) and OLTP (PostgreSQL,
- Familiar with various database designs (Relational, Columnar,
- Some background in probability/statistics
- Detail-oriented, able to multitask, and work in a fast-paced
- Able to work independently while also being a strong team
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Passionate about programming and cutting-edge
- Master's in computer science, Data Science or related field
Keywords: Open Systems Technologies, Greenwich , Data Engineer, Engineering , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...