Tax Manager Greenwich
Company: Marcum LLP
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Marcum LLP is seeking experienced Tax Mangers to join our
growing and well-established national firm in our Greenwich, CT
office. The position requires a high-energy, experienced
professional, with strong interpersonal and supervisory skills.
Our growing practice provides tremendous career opportunities in an
environment of the highest ethical standards and professionalism.
We are committed to practicing work/life balance and offer
extremely competitive salary and benefit packages.
- Interact closely with clients to provide innovative individual
and business tax planning, consulting and compliance services in a
timely and effective manner.
- Specialization and experience in both individual and business
tax returns, with concentration in flow through entities.
- Ensure complete client satisfaction through open communication,
managing deadlines and proactively sharing tax saving
- Provide proper representation with taxing authorities for
clients under federal or state examination. Possess strong writing
skills for responding to problem resolutions for tax notices.
- Work closely with Partners, Directors, Senior Managers and
staff on client management, professional development and business
- Supervise, develop, train and mentor staff including
performance and engagement reviews.
- Be involved in practice development efforts of the firm.
- Provide on the job training to subordinates
- Assist partners with preparation of engagement budgets and
staff performance reviews.
- Review staff work product and ensure firm processes and quality
control procedures are being executed.
- Attend professional development and continuing educations
sessions on a regular basis.
- Communicate engagement needs to the client.
- Recognizes extended services opportunities.
- Keep current on professional announcements.
- Proactively participates in professional development
opportunities, i.e. Mentoring Program.
- Present on a technical topic(s) for level training.
- Cultivate effective relationships with client and staff.
- Creative positive impression with client by exhibiting
professional competency and ability. Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting required.
- Masters in Taxation degree of LLM in Taxation a plus.
- CPA certification required with a 5+ year public accounting tax
- Strong technical skills pertaining to tax preparation and
review, tax compliance, agency correspondence and tax
- Ability to problem solve and think both creatively and
- Excellent analytical, organizational, written and verbal
- Must have outstanding work ethic, willing to roll up sleeves
- A demonstrated ability to self-direct and effectively organize,
prioritize and manage multiple engagements under tight
- Outstanding leadership, mentoring and interpersonal skills
fostering client and staff relationships.
- Thorough understanding of complex tax issues.
- Decisive ability to identify and execute solutions to
- Ability to attract and develop profitable, sustainable client
#GD Job Posting Responsibilities Marcum LLP is an Equal Opportunity
Marcum LLP does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry,
national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status,
sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other
protected classification under the law.
Keywords: Marcum LLP, Greenwich , Tax Manager Greenwich, Executive , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!