Office Manager - Saks Fifth Avenue
Company: Saks Fifth Avenue
Posted on: January 5, 2022
What This Position is All AboutThe Office Manager is responsible
for supporting the Executive Team and will operate clearly and
efficiently with a great deal of communication, urgency and
prioritization. The main focus of this position is such that it is
customer focused and client based, and will also be heavily focused
on supporting Marketing, Human Resources and Operations.Who You
- Strong interpersonal skills who can gain ground without
damaging relationships. Can be both direct but diplomatic and gain
trust from others quickly
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical and creative thinker
with proactive solution-oriented approach
- You can inspire & motivate entire organizations; a people
builder who's focused on bringing the best performance & potential
in others You Also Have:
- Available to work a flexible schedule that will include nights
- Tech Savvy/Computer Knowledge. Ability to solve technical
issues, lead technology change and pull together
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook, Excel and
PowerPoint.As The Office Manager, You Will:
- Assists with Marketing initiatives by coordinating trunk shows
and clinics, preparing monthly customer email blasts, event
listings and event recaps.
- Interfaces directly with customers; responds to and
successfully resolves customer concerns in a timely manner
- Manages and executes various projects simultaneously for
- Executes administrative responsibilities, including but not
limited to: fielding calls, working through customer issues,
assisting with inquiries, miscellaneous paperwork and
- Serves as additional Operations and Human Resources
point-person, focused on answering routine HR questions and
providing administrative support as needed.Your Life and Career at
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit;
think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from
retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees
(including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount Thank you for your interest with
Saks Fifth Avenue. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks Fifth Avenue provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Saks Fifth Avenue complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
training. Saks Fifth Avenue welcomes all applicants for this
position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an
assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon
request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Keywords: Saks Fifth Avenue, Greenwich , Office Manager - Saks Fifth Avenue, Executive , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!