Clinical Nutrition Manager
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Current job opportunities are posted here as they become
available. Here at NexDine, we make diversity our advantage. From
the workforce we support, the clientele we service, to the food we
create, diversity is our secret sauce! Want to hear more about our
Guiding Principles and what drives us? Apply below! Schedule:
Flexible Schedule. - Monday through Friday and limited weekend
coverage necessary Pay: Competitive, $2,500 sign on bonus for full
time position ($1,000 after 90 days and $1,500 after 180 days) We
provide our full-time team members a generous compensation and
benefits package, training, opportunity, and support. We provide
resources, rewards, and incentives to our valued employees.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid life insurance
- Various voluntary programs and insurances
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Weekly Paycheck The Clinical Nutrition Manager plans,
schedules, coordinates, and supervises the operations of clinical
nutrition practice and staff. Primary responsibilities include
leading and managing associated personnel, programs, services;
developing standards and monitoring the registered dietitian
nutritionist(s) performance for safety and efficacy and
evidence-based practice; establishing a framework to collect and
publish clinical nutrition outcomes research; reviewing and
updating policies and procedures; implementing and maintaining cost
control procedures; providing input into the budgeting process and
being held accountable for meeting the budget targets; recruiting,
hiring and orienting staff; interacting with hospital management
and professional staff; and maintaining professional competency and
skills required for professional practice. -Responsibilities:
- Establishes and maintains policies, standards and programs for
the provision of optimal, cost-effective nutrition care to
residents. This includes coordinating and directing all clinical
- Develops goals and objectives for Clinical Nutrition to
maintain high quality care.
- Utilizes equipment, resources and programs to provide efficient
and high quality care.
- Assists in the performance planning process for Dietitians and
Dietetic Interns and trains employees within the Food and Nutrition
- Participates in the budget process.
- Recognizes and adopts activities appropriate to the specific
needs of the resident population and demonstrates knowledge of
specific issues directly related to age of resident
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with
other facility departments to provide a unified approach to
- Establishes education programs for facility's professional
staff (nursing, pharmacy, medical and surgical residents).
- Develops, implements and documents in service education
programs for Registered Dietitians, Dietitians, and Dietetic
Interns and other nutrition personnel to provide continuing
education and training.
- May engage in and encourages staff to participate in research,
submits to professional publications and professional and community
- Maintains and establishes systems and training programs to
provide a safe working environment. Complies with all OSHA
regulations and other local, state and federal government
- Maintains compliance with NexDine standards of operation and
client contract. Maintains all records and reports necessary to
comply with NexDine, government and accrediting agency standards,
regulations and codes.
- Maintains registration status through the Commission on
Dietetic Registration and Licensure through the state board.
- Maintains professional continuing education annually.
- Maintains compliance with all requirements of Federal, State
and local regulations and guidelines including the Civil Rights Act
of 1964, as amended, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of
1967, as amended, and the Americans with Disabilities Act, as
amended.QualificationsThe position is an experienced nutrition
management role requiring a Registered Dietitian, and requires at
least two years of clinical nutrition management experience. EMR
and Mealsuite computer experience helpful. Current ServSafe
certification preferred.Registration Requirements
- Completed a minimum of a bachelor's degree at a US regionally
accredited university or college and course work accredited or
approved by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition
and Dietetics (ACEND) of the Academy of Nutrition and
- Completed an ACEND-accredited supervised practice program at a
health-care facility, community agency, or a foodservice
corporation or combined with undergraduate or graduate
- Pass a national examination administered by the Commission on
Dietetic Registration (CDR).
- Obtain / Maintain required state licensure to practice
dietetics. Who We Are: We're NexDine, a fast-growing specialty
dining service provider, we're the "Fresh Idea People". We offer
excellent working conditions, empower creativity, cool technology
and of course, great food. We hire and keep great people! We work
as a team and everyone contributes to the success of our business.
We want our employees to get excited about making great food while
keeping our customers satisfied and coming back for more! We want
you to continue to learn new things and also teach others what you
know so you too can grow! We empower our people to make the choices
that ensure every NexDine customer is satisfied with our services.
We all work hard, love what we do and have fun too! NexDine is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
NexDine participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: NexDine, Greenwich , Clinical Nutrition Manager, Executive , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!