ICU RN - Step Down Unit
Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Critical Care/ICU/PICU/NICU opening in Greenwich, Connecticut.
This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com *ICU RN
(step down unit) needed at a top healthcare facility in Southern
CT!*Schedule: 7:00pm-8:00am, 3 days per week (rotating weekends and
- 12-bed Intermediate Care Unit
- Duties include closely monitoring high acuity patients with
various diagnoses, caring for patients with a tracheostomy
requiring ventilator assistance, managing titratable medication
drips per hospital policy, caring for CIWA patients, and caring for
patients post-surgery, post stroke, as well as other various
- The nurse/patient ratio averages 1:3 Minimum Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Valid license as Registered Nurse in Connecticut
- Minimum of 2 years recent acute nursing experience required;
critical care highly preferred
- Previous experience on a Cardiology or Med-Surg unit with high
acuity surgical patients desired
- BSN strongly preferred
- BLS certification required If you or someone you know is
interested please reach out to Megan at or by email at Qualified?
Click and APPLY! Keyphrases: critical care jobs, critical care
nurse jobs, critical care medicine jobs, critical care nursing
jobs, critical care nurses jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs,
critical care transport nurse jobs, critical care registered nurse
jobs, pediatric critical care jobs, surgical critical care jobs,
critical care paramedic jobs, intensive care jobs, nicu nursing
jobs, picu jobs, picu nurse jobs, cardiac critical care jobs,
cardiac critical care medicine jobs, neonatal icu nurse jobs
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Greenwich , ICU RN - Step Down Unit, Healthcare , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!