Medical Technologist - MT/MLT *Up to $85K*
Company: Connected Health Care, LLC
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Medical Technologist / Medical Lab Technician - MT/MLT Up to
$85KASCP Registry or Registry Eligible or Equivalent Registry (NCA
or CLS)Connected Health Care is searching for a Medical Lab
Technician or Medical Technologist to join a state-of-the-art team
near Greenwich, CT. This hospital is consistently ranked as one of
the top employers to work for in the state and provide unmatched
opportunity for advancement and a healthy work/life balance. So, if
you are a lab professional looking to take the next step in your
career with a great organization, this opportunity is for you!JOB
- Collects samples, analyzes specimens, performs Q.C. performs
instrument maintenance, performs necessary troubleshooting, reports
results, and assists clerical functions.
- The work is subject to review by appropriate supervisors and
the Medical Director of the Lab.
- This position requires interdepartmental support activities to
more effectively provide patient care.
- This position requires accurate color perception.
- Must have excellent customer service.
- Requires variable work hours and weekend/holiday rotation
including some scheduling on all shifts.
- Must maintain a high level of accuracy while simultaneously
performing a variety of tests/tasks.
- Must be contactable by phone for backup coverage.
- This position reports shifting or department supervisor.
Performs other duties as assigned.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND
- Must be able to accurately produce test results and evaluate
- Must be capable of consistent, independent judgment under
fluctuating workload pressure.
- Must be able to communicate technical information clearly, both
in direct communication and by phone.
- Must possess the qualities of integrity and good judgment.
- Must maintain good physical and emotional well-being.
- Must maintain qualities agreed to in Patients First Commitment
(Attitude/Demeanor, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability/Initiative,
Communication and Dedication to Excellence).CERTIFICATION/LICENSE:
Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related scientific
field. ASCP registry or registry eligible or equivalent registry
(NCA or CLS). Requires knowledge of principles and practices of
laboratory science and minimal computer skills. If you are
interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please
contact:Patrick - Healthcare Recruiter512-642-8865#CHNOR
Keywords: Connected Health Care, LLC, Greenwich , Medical Technologist - MT/MLT *Up to $85K*, Healthcare , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!