Company: Greenwich Woods Rehab
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Greenwich Woods Rehabilitation and Health Care Center in
Greenwich, Connecticut is seeking experienced Full Time/Per
Diem/Part Time RN/LPN Charge Nurses for all shifts: 7:00 AM to 3:00
PM. Ability to pick up shifts if needed.Greenwich Woods is a 217
long term/short term rehabilitation facility that has been serving
the Westchester and Fairfield Counties for more than 30 years. Our
facility is conveniently located on the border of Rye Brook NY,
with easy access to the Hutchinson/Merritt Parkways and
I684.Candidate must have strong clinical skills, and previous
experience preferred. Attention to detail, a positive attitude,
good follow through skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
are required. Working as a team is critical to providing excellent
clinical care and candidate must demonstrate a willingness to
assist others and work as a team member.RN/LPN Charge Nurse
- Accountable for the medical care and well-being of the
patients, including med-pass, treatments, order transcriptions, and
- Coordinate, direct and oversee the delivery of care by
- Demonstrate competence in clinical skills as well as electronic
- Collaborate with physicians and other health care
professionals; comply with orders in a timely manner.
- Conduct unit rounds, ensuring that clinical practices are
delivered within the facility's established standards of care.
- Maintain standards of care in accordance with regulatory
agencies.RN/LPN Charge Nurse Qualifications
- Current State of Connecticut RN License or LPN/LVN License as
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team, while managing multiple
tasks in a safe and effective manner.
- Courteous and professional with an exceptional "bedside
- High tolerance for working under pressure and handling critical
situationsWe value our employees and support job enthusiasm and
positive relationships. Our company offers a competitive benefits
package including 401(k) and comprehensive medical and
dental.Greenwich Woods is an equal opportunity employer and
welcomes all qualified applicants, regardless of age, ancestry,
color, disability, gender, gender identity, marital status,
national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran
Keywords: Greenwich Woods Rehab, Greenwich , LPN, Healthcare , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!