Certified Nursing Assistants Needed Per Diem/Part-Time
Company: Greenwich Woods Rehab
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Greenwich Woods Rehabilitation and Health Care Center in
Greenwich, Connecticut is seeking Per Diem and Part-Time Licensed
Certified Nursing Assistants/ CNA's for all shifts, including days,
evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.We value our employees and
support job enthusiasm and positive relationships. We are committed
to providing exemplary service and are always looking for qualified
and compassionate professionals to join our team! - -Greenwich
Woods is a 217 long term/short term rehabilitation facility that
has been serving the Westchester and Fairfield Counties for more
than 30 years. Our facility is conveniently located on the border
of Rye Brook NY, with easy access to the Hutchinson/Merritt
Parkways and I684.Applicant must hold a current -Certified Nursing
Assistant License -, and have experience in long term health care.
Applicant must be a compassionate and caring team player. -We offer
-free -transportation to and from the Port Chester, NY Metro-North
station -.The Certified Nursing Assistant/ CNA will work directly
under the supervision of a licensed nurse and will have direct
contact with individual residents, providing direct resident
care.Resident Care Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Meals: Resident feeding responsibilities. Some residents may
require direct feeding, while others may require supervision.
- Oral care, nail care, and basic hygiene.
- Bathing and dressing of resident.
- Toileting of resident.
- Ambulation and transfer assistance.
- Vital signs: Blood pressure, pulse, and temperature
- Answering call lights in a timely manner.
- Repositioning of residents.
- Changing bed clothes and collecting soiled laundry.
- Light cleaning and organizing of resident's room or area.
- Relaying and charting requested information. This may include
moods, vital signs, meal consumption, liquid intake, and daily
- Relaying information to the following shift.Qualifications
Required for a CNA Position -:
- Completion of a state-approved CNA certification training
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and to handle multiple tasks
safely and effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to communicate sensitive information
- Courteous and professional with an exceptional "bedside
- High tolerance for working under pressure and handling critical
situationsGreenwich Woods is an equal opportunity employer and
welcomes all qualified applicants, regardless of age, ancestry,
color, disability, gender, gender identity, marital status,
national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran
Keywords: Greenwich Woods Rehab, Greenwich , Certified Nursing Assistants Needed Per Diem/Part-Time, Healthcare , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!