CT Physical Therapist (PT)
Company: Benchmark Human Services
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Sign-On Bonus: n/a Description: GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
Conducts evaluations and assessments, participates in
Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) development and
implementation, monitors outcomes as a member of the team, and
provides EI supports to families for the benefit of the child.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Comply with all Federal and State regulations, including those
outlined in the Connecticut Birth to Three Program
- Administer evaluations and assessments.
- Develop rapport with children, families, and team members to
promote a healthy learning environment.
- Develop joint plan with family and recommend strategies
utilizing evidence-based practices and following the Natural
Learning Environment Practices.
- Implement IFSP for enrolled families and recommend frequency of
services based on child development status and family priorities
- Provide families with information, skills and support related
to enhancing their child's development.
- Utilize the coaching model and natural environment
- -Participate in Birth to Three sponsored trainings, meetings
and learning opportunities as appropriate.
- Complete Birth to Three Service Coordinator Modules and
function as the Service Coordinator as needed. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS,
AND ABILITIES: Excellent organization and time management skills.
Strong communication skills. Respectful to others and ability to
collaborate well with team. Knowledge of Connecticut's Birth to
Three early intervention program and best practices for early
intervention service delivery QUALIFICATIONS:
- Possess a valid Physical Therapy license in the state of
- Master's Degree or Doctorate in Physical Therapy.
- Valid Connecticut driver's license
- Confident in adapting to various learning styles to meet the
needs of each child and their individualized treatment plan
- One year of experience working with children in early
- Demonstrates a commitment to Natural Learning Environment
Practices. FULL TIME BENEFITS:
- Health and dental insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- 401k plan with company match
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedules
- Advancement opportunities Benchmark Human Services is an
EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply. If interested apply on-line
Keywords: Benchmark Human Services, Greenwich , CT Physical Therapist (PT), Healthcare , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!