ICU RN - Step Down Unit
Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Critical Care/ICU/PICU/NICU opening in Greenwich, Connecticut.
This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
*ICU RN (step down unit) needed at a top healthcare facility in
Southern CT!* Schedule: 7:00pm-8:00am, 3 days per week (rotating
weekends and holidays) Job Summary:
- 12-bed Intermediate Care Unit
- Duties include closely monitoring high acuity patients with
various diagnoses, caring for patients with a tracheostomy
requiring ventilator assistance, managing titratable medication
drips per hospital policy, caring for CIWA patients, and caring for
patients post-surgery, post stroke, as well as other various
- The nurse/patient ratio averages 1:3 Minimum Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Valid license as Registered Nurse in Connecticut
- Minimum of 2 years recent acute nursing experience required;
critical care highly preferred
- Previous experience on a Cardiology or Med-Surg unit with high
acuity surgical patients desired
- BSN strongly preferred
- BLS certification required If you or someone you know is
interested please reach out to Megan at or by email at Qualified?
Click and APPLY!
Keyphrases: critical care jobs, critical care nurse jobs, critical
care medicine jobs, critical care nursing jobs, critical care
nurses jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care transport
nurse jobs, critical care registered nurse jobs, pediatric critical
care jobs, surgical critical care jobs, critical care paramedic
jobs, intensive care jobs, nicu nursing jobs, picu jobs, picu nurse
jobs, cardiac critical care jobs, cardiac critical care medicine
jobs, neonatal icu nurse jobs
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Greenwich , ICU RN - Step Down Unit, Healthcare , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!