Radiologic Technologist: CT, X-Ray, or Mammography
Company: Connected Health Care, LLC
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Radiology TechFull Time, Up to $5K Sign on Bonus
Specialty Positions Available: CT Tech, X-Ray Tech, Mammography
TechConnected Health Care is looking for a Radiology Tech for an
opportunity at a state of the art hospital near Greenwich, CT.The
Radiology Tech performs radiology procedures on ambulatory and
hospital patients as requested by a physician or other licensed
provider for the diagnosis of disease and injury in accordance with
established protocols. Some call may be required.ESSENTIAL
FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE:
- Performs high quality radiology procedures, according to exam
protocol, in a timely manner. Maintains production and quality of
imaging procedures by following established standards and
- Prepares patient and area for procedure by positioning patient,
adjusting immobilization devices, moving equipment into specified
position and adjusting equipment controls to set exposure
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to safety
requirements, infection-control, drug and radiation policies,
protocols and techniques. Uses proper sterile techniques when
setting up and performing invasive multimodality procedures and
maintains hand hygiene requirements.
- Maintains equipment and work area to meet quality and
cleanliness standards. Works with engineers and physicists to
ensure optimal operational capabilities of equipment. Reports
issues to management or appropriate department. Assists in
maintaining supplies inventory.
- Ensures individuals are safe to enter the department by
screening them according to approved policies and procedures.
- Obtains, verifies and maintains all relevant documentation such
as requisition/chart, patient history, pregnancy status and
shielding precautions taken, consent forms, policies and
- Maintains medical imaging records in appropriate system and
according to department policies and standards for interpretation
in a timely manner.KEY SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Able to perform high quality radiology procedures according to
exam protocol in a timely manner.
- Able to explain the procedure and put patients at ease.
- Able to provide services in a timely, accurate, and
cost-efficient manner in compliance with established System and
regulatory standards, policies and procedures.
- Able to perform tasks independently without need for routine
- Able to maintain a calm and helpful attitude, even under times
of stress, and take appropriate and reasonable steps to resolve
- Able to effectively administer first aid and use emergency
- Able to ensure customer satisfaction by limiting wait times,
providing courteous service, remaining professional, reviewing
patient satisfaction scores and developing action plans when
- Able to take call, if required.QUALIFICATIONS:EDUCATION-
Graduate of an Accredited ProgramLICENSE/CERTIFICATIONS- State of
Connecticut Radiographer licensure required, ARRT-R Radiography
(ARRT-R) certification required, CPR certification, BLS
certificationEXPERIENCE- Minimum of 1 year experience preferred,
open to new graduatesIf you are interested in hearing more about
this great opportunity, please contact:Austin Copeland - Managing
Keywords: Connected Health Care, LLC, Greenwich , Radiologic Technologist: CT, X-Ray, or Mammography, Healthcare , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!