(RN) Clinical Supervisor Women's Services/ PT
Company: Martine Center
Posted on: September 8, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Martine Center is actively seeking an experienced Registered Nurse
(RN) Supervisorsfor our skilled nursing facility in White Plains,
Now Offering a $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
MULTIPLE SHIFTS AVAILABLE!!
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care
requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
- The responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is
to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to
residents & families.
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions
- Maintain a safe & clean working environment by implementing
rules & regulations.
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential
- Maintain documentation of resident care services.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Must hold a valid RI Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 3 years of Long-Term Care experience required.
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members
of the staff.
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills. LOCATION:
White Plains, NY
Martine Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing
facility located in White Plains, NY. Our warm and nurturing
environment allows each resident to maintain his or her
individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest
quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each
resident's dignity and independence. At the Martine Center, we
offer a friendly work environment, competitive salary, a
comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability,
innovative training programs and more. Martine Center is a proud
member of the Centers Health Care Consortium. SMR5378
Keywords: Martine Center, Greenwich , (RN) Clinical Supervisor Women's Services/ PT, Healthcare , Armonk, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!