Front Desk Concierge (Part-Time)
Posted on: November 12, 2021
The Front Desk Concierge is a front-facing position that
requires polish, poise and a passion for delivering amazing
customer service. The Front Desk Concierge will be working out of a
prestigious luxury residential development located in Greenwich, CT
and will possesses an in-depth knowledge of local businesses,
entertainment venues and travel options. LIVunLtd's standards for
our Front Desk Concierges are that this individual understands the
value of excellence in customer service and can provide 5
star-level service to all guests at all times.
This position is a part-time position that pays $20 per hour. The
schedule is 16 hours per week, working 10AM-6PM on Sunday/Monday,
Friday/Saturday, or Saturday/Sunday.
- Maintain a working knowledge of LIVunLtd's range of concierge
- Accurately arrange and confirm personal services requests, or
as needed, serves as resident's point of contact to coordinate
fulfillment of any concierge-related request by the LIVunLtd
Virtual Concierge team.
- Distribute and promote off-site programs and special offers
provided through the LIVunLtd concierge.
- Act as primary liaison to welcome residents and introduce them
to the concierge services, including all services related to the
Amenity Activation and Events
- Receive client and resident requests for specific social
activities, parties, children's programs and other events desired
- Collaborate with LIVunLtd's Events department to develop
standard content for programs, activities, classes and events such
- Resident Receptions
- Lobby Events
- Seasonal / Themed Parties (Holidays, Super Bowl, Academy
- Culinary and Mixology demos and tastings
- Children's Activities (music workshops, story times, arts and
crafts, science demos, etc.)
- Film Nights / Screenings (popular TV series, sporting events,
awards shows, TED Talks, etc.
- Coordinate and supervise all components of event production
(menu and pricing, procurement of caterers, decor, entertainment,
rentals, deliveries staffing, setup / teardown).
- Organize and manage receipts, invoices and all costs related to
events and programming.
- Create event recaps, including promo / marketing strategy,
attendance, resident feedback, photos and cost summary.
- Manage the reservation and rental process for private use of
- Assist residents in resourcing, planning and executing private
parties when renting amenity spaces for private use.
- Qualified candidates must have 1-3 years of hospitality
- In-depth knowledge of Greenwich, CT local businesses,
entertainment venues and travel options.
- Great instincts and excellent communications skills.
- Genuine desire to provide amazing customer service.
- Ability to speak foreign language(s) is a plus.
As a Member of the LIVunLtd Team you can expect
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation within industry standards
This job description is intended to describe the general
requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of
duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed
here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations
of the department.
LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information
regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website. All
your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United
Keywords: LIVunLtd, Greenwich , Front Desk Concierge (Part-Time), Hospitality & Tourism , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!