State Area Manager - Connecticut
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Help families find their next Nanny or Infant Care Nurse! Work
from home online today.
NannyPod provides managers with all the tools you need to complete
nanny matches and placements. If you know lots of parents, then
this is a great opportunity.
Managers are responsible for networking with families who need part
time or full time nannies. You can do this via video calls, coffee
meet-ups, or even cheese and wine evenings with moms and dads. It's
entirely up to you.
- Managers help families identify their exact childcare needs.
Don't worry, we help you with this!
- Managers review, approve and share nanny candidates in their
- Managers interview childcare candidates via video or in person,
check driving licenses for identification purposes, review
childcare experience, check references, review background checks
them and ensure suitability for each position.
- Managers liaise with business organizations and market NannyPod
around their area in communities, towns and cities.
- Managers are the face of NannyPod, representing the company as
the go-to person who helps families find childcare.
Great candidates include:
- Sales and Marketing Professionals
- Childcare Professionals
- Nanny Agency Owners
- Child Day Care Center Owners
- Pre-School Owners
- Stay-at-Home Moms
- Facebook Moms Group Administrators & Members
- Babysitting Group Administrators & Members
- Community Association / Neighborhood Managers
- Teachers & Education Professionals
- Stay-at-home-moms (SAHMs) who want to run a business from home
or their existing office
- Sales & Marketing Experience
- College Degree
- Childcare Experience (a plus but not required)
- Business Skills
- Strong Networking Skills
- Own Transport (a plus but not required)
- Able to pass a background check
- Autonomous with a desire to run your own business
- Extremely organized
- Familiar with using basic mobile apps and software (Email,
Calendars, Text Messaging, Social Networking Apps, Video
- Laptop / Desktop
NannyPod offers a vast array of benefits and help.
- Support from NannyPod HQ
- Marketing & Business Guides to help you succeed
- Recruitment Platform
- Corporate Email
- Corporate Website & Manager Listing
- Corporate Technology Platform (CRM, Calendar Bookings, Video
Meetings w/ Screen Share, E-Sign Documents)
- VistaPrint Professional Marketing Products
- Business Consults
- Legal Contracts
NannyPod allows you to run your business from home, or your
existing office. Our tech driven recruitment platform helps you get
nanny candidates from Google, Facebook, Indeed, Glassdoor,
ZipRecruiter, Care.com and more. We allocate families directly to
you when they register and help you with marketing. Parents love
NannyPod because they can liaise directly with you about their
needs. Our proven business model and brand started in 2015 and
since then has helped 3000+ Families and 500+ childcare
Digital Marketing : We ensure that NannyPod is pushed out across
all digital channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn,
Google, Yahoo & Bing to help you get local Applicants & Families in
Advanced Marketing Booklet : Full of unique marketing ideas to help
you grow fast so you can build up your income.
Guide to Business Success Booklet : Key tips to help ensure you run
your business correctly.
Ongoing Support & Advice: Professional business consults with us to
help grow your business or anything else that comes to mind. We are
here to help!
Marketing Items: Car Magnets, Fridge Magnets, T-shirts, Flyers for
Parents, Flyers to recruit Sitters, Local Area Manager Business
Cards, Sitter Business Cards, 'Uber style' decals for the front &
rear car windows and more!
*Managers are known as Local Area Managers (LAMs)
Keywords: NannyPod, Greenwich , State Area Manager - Connecticut, Hospitality & Tourism , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!