Company: DARCARS Automotive Group
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Position Summary:We have an exciting opportunity for a strong
Recruiter to join our HR team - automotive dealership experience is
highly desired! The objective of this role is to develop and
maintain a continuous pipeline of qualified talent to staff key
roles. You will work closely with the hiring managers, operations
staff and the HR team to drive an integrated strategy that will
encompass all channels of talent - internal and external. Success
in this role will be demonstrated by effectively ensuring the right
talent is ready at the right time for any given opportunity. Also
critical is building strong relationships with the hiring managers,
being a catalyst and playing a key role in influencing the entire
recruitment process.In this role, you'll:
- Be responsible for sourcing candidates by advertising and/or
posting job openings on our company website, online recruiting
websites and any other resources available.
- Develop a grass roots strategy to find unconventional channels
to source a diverse talent pool.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various
staffing needs for all positions within the region.
- Be responsible for building a pipeline of qualified talent for
current and future roles.
- Conduct phone screens and, as applicable, more in depth
in-person interviews and support hiring managers with making
- Work with hiring managers to ensure all staffing needs are met
in a timely manner and appropriate staffing levels are
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring managers
and business leaders and work closely with hiring managers to
maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
- Regularly follow up with the respective hiring managers and
candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience and process
- Maintain recruiting files and applicant tracking data in
compliance with government regulations and company policy,
including the requisition process.
- Utilize organizational skills to manage new and existing needs
in multiple markets at one time, with frequently changing
- Assist in training hiring managers on the recruiting process,
interviewing skills and onboarding steps.For this role, you'll
- A minimum of 2-3 year of experience of full-life cycle
recruiting, automotive dealership experience strongly desired.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proven track record of creatively recruiting and hiring all
levels of talent and building an innovative and sustainable
- Strong knowledge of the entire recruitment function - talent
acquisition practices, principles and applications including
attraction, interviewing and assessment.
- Proven effective relationship and consultative skills - with
candidates, hiring managers and key business partners with ability
to influence, inform and negotiate.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to
build confidence and trust in leading the recruitment process.
- Demonstrated skill with HR technology such as applicant
tracking systems, Workday experience a plus!
- Excellent interpersonal, management, and networking/influencing
skills - at all levels of an organization - and to both internal
and external stakeholders.
- Must possess a well-developed network of candidates and
external resources (i.e recruiters, head-hunters, senior leadership
in retail organizations or automotive dealerships, etc.) as well as
the skills to build a network quickly and comprehensively.
- Must demonstrate proven ability to identify and motivate
external candidates through cold-calling.About UsAt all DARCARS
stores, it is our pleasure to provide our customers with a
shopping, buying, and ownership experience that consistently
satisfies each individual's needs and expectations in a
comfortable, supportive environment.We strongly believe in and
adhere to our Founder's Mentality: that passion, hard work,
dedication, support, and development are the fundamental, driving
principles of our business. Everyone loves that feeling they get
when they've won something; won the big race, hit the winning home
run, achieved the fastest time at the swim meet. By adhering to our
founder's mentality, our people experience that winning feeling
every day. We also genuinely care about our people: our customers,
our employees and our community. If you believe in these
principles, too; if you like to work hard and play hard; if you
like winning; DARCARS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!#indeedVUmiR47A6X
Keywords: DARCARS Automotive Group, Greenwich , Recruiter, Human Resources , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!