Interactive Brokers Group is looking for a smart individual with
strong organizational and project management skills, who
understands the importance of being part of a team that delivers
impactful results. Candidates applying should have experience in
marketing and advertising documentation, audit campaign placements
and performance, and coordinate team communication on core projects
from start to finish. This position requires strong strategic
thinking and the ability to monitor and guide project details while
always aligning goals with the company's objectives.
The Marketing Project Manager will report directly to the Global
Advertising Director and will be based in the Greenwich, CT global
headquarters. The successful individual will possess analytical
skills with superior attention to detail and the ability to tackle
multiple project simultaneously.
If you're interested in joining a fast-paced team in a
successful and fast-growing global company, with a relentless focus
on delivering the best marketing programs to continue disrupting
the online brokerage industry, then come join our team.
- Play an integral role in managing a high volume of global
campaign details and marketing projects, timelines, and
- Have an affinity for world-class multi-media marketing across
global digital, video, TV, radio, print, social, content-rich web
- Responsible for an expansion in Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
and Influencer related marketing effort.
- Coordinate vital aspects of national and global ad campaigns
and demonstrating the ability to escalate issues when
- Manage and document project requirements and processes with
- Analyze all marketing effort on a quarterly basis for internal
spending evaluation and planning.
- Maintain and communicate project milestones effectively and
anticipate potential risk or challenges.
- Manage opportunities to ensure requests are fulfilled in a
timely manner and stakeholders are contacted effectively with
- Manage global marketing project details and ensure all aspects
of vendor onboarding, rate agreements and campaign performance
remain aligned with contractual obligations.
- Manage relationships with key internal stakeholders across
internal marketing & communications teams.
- Minimum of 5 years working in a project management role.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Advertising, Marketing or
related field ideal.
- Experience in managing multi-faceted projects with timeline
- Task driven and with the ability to produce and hit key
deliverable deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work with international media partners with flexible
- Proficient experience using Microsoft Office suite products,
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock
- Retirement plan 4019(k) with company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical,
dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and
counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off along with parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with
healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer
activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut
(NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and
clearing services for active traders, institutional investors,
financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier
technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures,
forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated
Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by
trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced,
results-oriented team working to provide our customers with
state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution
capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in
the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong,
Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore,
Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers
Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and
commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current
Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following
URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info