Process Automation Lead
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Client is one of the largest carriers in its niche; offering
life, annuity, LTC and disability products. The client has a
long history, a focus on charitable giving and a mission of
providing excellent care to its members. This carrier has attracted
a number of high quality associates with strong Big 4/Consulting
The client has recently created an internal Business Improvement
Center of Excellence headed up by a former Big 4 Managing Director.
There are a number of current initiatives which include automation,
finance and operational transformation. Generally speaking,
these project initiatives would be an appropriate opportunity for a
current or former Big 4/Regional Consulting firm associate who
would be keen on bringing their insurance and consulting SME to an
environment where there is strong opportunity to make an
The client is seeking a Process Automation Lead who will manage the
Center of Excellence team. The Automation Lead will provide the
strategy and vision for process automation, while challenging
organizational thinking for new automation operating models. The
scope of the role includes:
- Managing and leading RPA initiatives.
- Defines the vision and sets objectives, priorities and scope
for the Automation program.
- Accountable and responsible for establishing the strategy and
governance for Automation program.
- Defines the mechanism for measuring the Automation program
against defined objectives including how progress is tracked and
- Knowledge of Blue Prism, Cloud Technologies, and various web
- Knowledge of Various methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall,
- Six Sigma, Green Belt or higher is a plus
- Hybrid work environment is offered.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Greenwich , Process Automation Lead, Other , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!