Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Company: ORTHOPAEDIC & NEUROSURGERY SPECIALISTS P.C.
Posted on: January 4, 2022
MSO - Corporate (1000) - Greenwich, CT
Up to 25%
M-F 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Spire Orthopedic Partners is a growing national partnership of
orthopedic practices that provides the support, capital and
operational resources physicians need to grow thriving practices
for the future. As a management services organization, Spire
provides the infrastructure for administrative operations that
allows practices to operate at their highest level, so doctors can
focus their efforts on what matters most - patient care. Rooted in
the 100-plus-year legacy of its founding partners, the network
spans the Northeast with 50 physicians
In this newly created role, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator will
play a key role in creating a superior candidate and employee
experience, while performing essential functions to support a
growing HR team as we serve our physician partners, colleagues and
staff. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and build
a career in Human Resources. This role is primarily remote with up
to 1-2 days per month in the office for team meetings and
engagement[SZ1] [LB2] .
- Support our overall recruitment strategy and provide a flawless
candidate experience through every phase of the recruiting process,
working closely with our Talent Acquisition Partner.
- Coordinate interviews in a timely and efficient manner,
including video, phone and in-person meetings.
- Draft offer letters and manage candidate communication and
- Ensure accuracy of job posting and candidate information in the
- Maintain recruitment metrics dashboard and provide regular
updates to HR team, hiring managers and key stakeholders.
- Coordinate all aspects of the pre-boarding and onboarding
process for all new hires (including initiation and monitoring of
background check process) ensuring information is accurately
captured into the HRIS system and new hires are prepared for their
- Coordinate new hire orientation and participate in the design
and delivery of the orientation program.
- Assist with off-boarding and termination processes.
- Participate in defined and/or ad-hoc projects/initiatives
within the broader HR team.
Background and Qualifications
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- 1+ years HR experience as an HR Assistant, Coordinator or
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word,
- Experience with HRIS and ATS; familiarity with Paycom a
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Outstanding organization skills, with a knack for juggling
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are
considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental
or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status,
sexual orientation, marital status or any other classification
protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known
physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a
disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such
assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview,
please contact Human Resources at (for reasonable accommodation
Keywords: ORTHOPAEDIC & NEUROSURGERY SPECIALISTS P.C., Greenwich , Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Other , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!