Computed Tomography Technologist / CT Tech - Travel Contract
Company: Jackson Therapy Partners
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Take your experience as a CT Technologist on the road and help
healthcare facilities across the U.S. who are experiencing rapid
growth or unexpected staffing shortages. Jackson CT Scan
Technologists must be able to accurately interpret a physician's
scanning instructions, administer contrast materials, and operate
the CT scan equipment.Choose your location and enjoy 13-week
assignments or longer in destinations that include tourist spots,
mountain locales, major cities, and rural regions.Minimum
- 1 year of CT experience or current enrollment in CT
- Completion of a Joint Review Committee on Education in
Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) accredited program in Radiology
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
certification or ability to obtain ARRT certification, in all
practice specialty areas, within one year of hire or transfer date
- BLS certification.
- Maintain CEU/CME's as applicable for licensure.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include
referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and
- Responsive Recruiting Process that will keep you informed and
on-time with deadlines.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits
you best from travel contracts to permanent placements, and short
or long-term assignments.Apply now and you'll be contacted by a
recruiter who will give you more information on this or other jobs
in the locations that matter most to you.EEO Statement
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national
origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all of our associates.
Keywords: Jackson Therapy Partners, Greenwich , Computed Tomography Technologist / CT Tech - Travel Contract, Other , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!