Front Desk Coordinator
Company: Performance Optimal Health
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Performance Optimal Health has always been ahead of its time.
The Performance Optimal Health brand is achieved via whole body
health through a balance of exercise, nutrition, recovery, and
stress management - the Four Pillars of Optimal Health. We are an
innovative health care company with a holistic approach to health
and wellbeing. Our team of specialists work in synergy to help our
clients achieve the right balance. We empower our clients to live
As the organization continues to scale, we are looking to build our
Front Desk Team. We are seeking passionate, client service focused,
positive, and hard-working individuals with a love for wellness and
an excitement for Performance Optimal Health for all our locations
within Connecticut. We are looking for someone with excellent
interpersonal skills whose focus is creating an environment where
everyone feels welcome.
Performance Optimal Health is driven by five main cornerstones that
are ever present and inform all actions and decisions regarding how
we scale, what direction our business takes, and how we conduct
- We care from the core
- We sweat the small stuff
- We are teachers & scholars
- We take ownership
- We huddle
Key Areas of Ownership
- Must take ownership of first impression; including greeting
guests, answering, general calls and email requests.
- Be knowledgeable about the Performance Optimal Health Brand:
history, products/programs, and all pricing,
- Partner with site leaders' team to engage new and prospective
members to ensure needs are achieved.
- Guide clients with regards to the latest happenings within the
- Manage the Client Experience across all areas of the space and
all staff to create a culture of service that is indicative of the
- Accurately follow the daily checklist (pre/during/post) shift
- Responsible for general administrative computer work and
ownership surrounding Mindbody Online & EMR.
- Effectively book, cancel and reschedule classes for
- Prepares and update records/files within Mindbody Online &
- Insurance verification and authorizations.
- Obtain and process referral information.
- Collect Co-Payments and fees for services.
- Keep the retail area looking great which includes keeping it
clean and re-merchandising products.
- Support the site leaders in maintaining studio operational
- Brainstorm activities to continuously bring new leads, business
and referrals to the club.
- Provide support for miscellaneous requests with a "can do"
- A personal passion for fitness, nutrition, and wellness.
- Exceptional client success skills.
- Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships:
- Must be a patient, courteous listener, able to show
- Must be able to interact well with the high touch
- Can learn quickly and be a self- starter.
- Able to handle several situations at once with poise and
- Ability to handle difficult situations.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely organized and have strong attention to detail.
- Can execute quickly and effectively.
- Have a "no task is too small" attitude.
- Hard worker with a "no task too small" attitude that has the
ability to work a possible non-traditional schedule (evenings,
weekends, and some holidays.)
- Mindbody Online & EMR experience
- Hospitality skills/experience.
Benefits at a full-time status:
- Competitive Rate of Pay
- Growth potential within the organization.
- Access to facilities at all locations.
- Internal and External Discounts.
- Fun atmosphere
This job description is intended to describe the general
requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of
duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed
here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations
of the department. All your information will be kept confidential
according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the
Keywords: Performance Optimal Health, Greenwich , Front Desk Coordinator, Other , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!