Architectural Designer/Interior Designer 1
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Working with the Project Manager and Project Architect
responsible for the individual project.
- Be responsible for assisting in Master Planning, workplace
planning, strategies, test fits, layouts and develop designs in 3D
using Revit or other 3D modeling software (SketchUp etc.) for
- Ability to perform design computations, compiles data, and
elementary architectural assignments.
- Assists the design team on projects from the Pre-Schematic
Phase through Construction Documents.
- Assist in the preparation of finish material sample boards,
physical models and graphic presentations for client approval.
- Demonstrated basic knowledge of building codes to assure that
design complies with the minimum legal standards.
- Assist with preparation of construction drawings and
construction detailing for contractors.
- Participate in the constructions administration phase by
reviewing shop drawings and creating a master log of the project
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Architecture or Interior
Architecture from an Accredited School.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant architectural
- Is able to encourage a collaborative work environment.
- Is able to develop, communicate and present design concepts to
- Has strong organization, communication, technical and graphic
- Is able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Can demonstrated experience in and readiness to lead the
technical details of projects.
- Can demonstrate proficiency with Revit, Affinity Creative
Suite, 3D Max, Sketch-up, InDesign and other related design
- Is proficient with other data management software such as
Bluebeam, Word and Excel.
- Has Architectural license or is on path to licensure.
- Has LEED accreditation or is willing to pursue its or
equivalent in the next 6 months. About Actalent:Actalent connects
passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services
capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to
help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the
globe are making an impact. Were supporting critical initiatives in
engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the
world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through
experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the
difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the
global leader in talent solutions.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Greenwich , Architectural Designer/Interior Designer 1, Other , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!