Camp Multimedia Intern at Greenwich Catholic Schoo
Company: ESF Camps
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionESF Camps is hiring Multimedia Interns to join
our mission-driven team at Greenwich Catholic School in Greenwich,
CT! The Multimedia Intern is responsible for capturing, cataloging,
and editing photos/videos of camp highlights.Why ESF?
- Make a positive impact on children (ages Preschool-8th grade)
while receiving comprehensive training.
- Flexible summer schedule with the opportunity to work up to 9
- Paid Internships, field work, continuing education credits
- Employee referral bonus programEssential Job
Responsibilities:After a training period, the Multimedia Intern is
responsible for the following:
- Capturing and editing high-quality photos and videos of all
camp highlights (guidance will be provided to identify key
- Cataloging all photos using Google Photos and private Facebook
groups. (The expectation is to capture enough high-quality photos
to fill pre-identified slide show segments to run an average of 23
minutes in duration)
- Taking video clips of a "day in the life" camper activities as
well as special events throughout the summer. (This can take the
form of interviews or simply capturing daily activities)
- Capturing camper, parent, and staff testimonials.
- Master the site-level calendar of events and map out a weekly
schedule in advance, knowing where to be and when to capture
- Provide frequent updates on the progress of the projects with
the specified Marketing team member at the ESF Winter
- Manage all aspects of photo and video editing for each project
and work with various teams to implement changes.
- Participate in weekly team calls with fellow interns and the
Marketing team to discuss best practices and opportunities for
- Some local travel and occasional distance travel to events and
to neighboring camp sites.
- Communicate with clear, concise, and grammatically correct
written and oral language in all aspects of professional
interaction with campers, their families, peers, leadership team
and the larger community.
- Inform site director of any concerns regarding the health,
safety, and security of the campers.
- Demonstrate the ESF Core Values and Virtues of Character
(Gratitude, Respect, Trustworthiness, Effort, Kindness, Positivity,
Resilience, Community) in camp daily.Requirements:
- An undergraduate student or recent graduate with an interest in
photography, videography and multimedia communications.
- Strong video and photography experience required (photo and
video editing software experience preferred)
- Experience uploading, cataloging and tagging photos and videos
in Dropbox preferred
- Highly developed time management, multi-tasking, problem
solving and organizational skills
- All candidates must submit photography and video samples during
- Previous experience working with children - Previous camp
- Multimedia Interns work on-site Tuesday through Friday from
9:00am-2:30pm. Start and end times may vary depending on the
location and camp.
- Push/pull, lift and carry a minimum of thirty-five (35) pounds
across campus. Work outside, upright, and mobile for six (6) to
eight (8) hours per day
- Respond to emergency situations which may include running (up
to 1 mile in some cases) and ascending stairs without undue
- The site director must approve any non-contracted requests for
time off, schedule changes, or alterations to the schedule.
- It is understood you will complete all trainings and
pre-employment credentials required by ESF and the state you are
- Follow the ESF Code and maintain the "ESF Look" at all
- The Multimedia Intern reports directly to the Site Director
on-site and the Marketing department at ESF HeadquartersCovid 19
Health & Safety ProtocolsESF has developed and will be implementing
an Advanced Safety Plan to ensure our campers, team members, and
parents thrive in a safe environment. This plan includes detailed
safety measures in the following areas. Team members will be
trained on all protocols and full compliance is expected.
- Limited enrollment and smaller group sizes
- Camper & staff screening with use of Personal Protective
- Cleaning, disinfection & handwashing
- Premier outdoor facilities
- Reasonable contact reduction, including social distancing
- Symptom Management Action Plan
- Specialized Safety Training
Keywords: ESF Camps, Greenwich , Camp Multimedia Intern at Greenwich Catholic Schoo, Other , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!