Company: Marina Hanisch Interiors
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Marina Hanisch Interiors is seeking a Junior/Intermediate Designer
to join our team. The Junior Designer should have strong design
experience in commercial and residential projects where they were
involved in all phases of the interior design process and can
demonstrate creative involvement. Must posses a collaborative
attitude, and be a creative thinker with a solid understanding of
interior design standards and practices who brings both creativity
and organization to the position.
- Space planning, and schematic design schemes by CAD drafting
and/or 3D model.
- Research, collect samples, and assist with finish and material
selections, including fabrics trims, furniture, lighting fixtures,
tile, plumbing fittings and fixtures, and accessories.
- Develop presentations for client meetings, including finish
material sample boards, physical models, and 2D & 3D graphic
presentations for client approval.
- Prepare construction documentation; including drawings,
schedules, specifications, and custom details.
- Develop FF&E packages - participating in the selection and
documentation of furniture, fixtures, equipment, and material
- Manage project consultants, product representatives, and
fabricators to meet overall project objectives
- Professional degree in architecture or interior design
- 1 - 3 years of related experience.
- AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite (PS + ID), SketchUp, and Windows
- Provide excellent presentation skills including 2D and 3D
Candidates should be:
- Self motivated
- Flexible and energetic
- Passionate about design
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
Keywords: Marina Hanisch Interiors, Greenwich , Design Assistant, Other , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!