Salon Business Partner (SalonCentric) - Danbury, CT
Posted on: May 15, 2022
JOB TITLE: Salon Business PartnerREPORTS TO: District Sales
ManagerDEPARTMENT: Field SalesLOCATION: Danbury, CTSalonCentric, a
subsidiary of L'Or--al USA, is the premier distributor of salon
professional products in the United States. Through its hundreds of
stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network,
SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and
educates stylists on the latest products and trends.JOB SCOPE:The
Salon Business Partner is responsible for helping our customers
reach their greatest potential by supplying the best products the
professional beauty industry has to offer. The Salon Business
Partner is responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives
within their assigned territory through manufacturer-provided
education, sales programs and ongoing new business development. The
SBP will partner with our manufacturers to provide education and
training either in salons or in our SalonCentric Stores. There are
also several prominent industry trade shows and events during the
year that will serve as an opportunity to deepen customer
relationships.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:1. CONSULTATIVE SALES:
Key Account Development - Identifies, focuses and develops a plan
of long-term growth within assigned territory for existing salons
to increase in-salon market share and new partnerships.
- Communicate and utilize the business strategies and services
provided to develop successful and profitable long-term
partnerships within assigned territory.
- Responsible for the delivery of monthly, quarterly, and annual
sales objectives including goal obtainment on the Key Performance
Indicators (KPI) for the defined geographical territory and all
assigned accounts.2. EDUCATION & TRAINING: Supports sales by
participating in and facilitating education and promotional events
including area classes, company shows, and events, hands-on
work-shops, and in-salon education.
- Organize and execute account planning meetings on a quarterly
or more frequent basis with salon owners to consult on business
promotions and strategy.
- Leverage and integrate third-party partners and companies such
as Summit Salon Business Consulting to enhance customers' business
acumen resulting in more stable salon operations and improved
- Utilize company resources and tools to leverage loyalty
programs.3. ADMINISTRATION & PLANNING: Manages remote-order entry
with company-provided tools as well as other administrative duties
as needed. Strong participation in all regional and national sales
- Effectively manage all administrative aspects of the role in a
timely manner to include but not limited to daily remote order
entry and regular maintenance of customer information and activity
for the assigned territory in Salesforce.com.
- Responsible for monitoring diversion by continually assessing
and monitoring the appropriate amount of product that each customer
should be ordered based on their size, client count, and the number
of service providers within the salon/spa location.REQUIREMENTS
- High school degree required, bachelor's degree strongly
- Minimum of one (1) year demonstrated outside sales experience
or beauty industry experience with emphasis on consultative
- Demonstrated outside sales experience or equivalent industry
- Demonstrated consultative and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication both verbal and written as well as
- Must be highly organized, flexible, goal-oriented, and
- Possesses a valid state driver's license, good driving record,
and required auto insurance policy levels.
- Must live within assigned sales territory.
- Position requires frequent and sometimes prolonged driving of a
car, walking, and standing. Uses professional judgment during all
- Excellent computer skills - Windows-based (MS Office) systems
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus as well as social media
understanding and usage.This position requires intermittent
supervision as the incumbent will be working independently the
majority of the time in the field. This role is responsible for
direct interaction with salons and independent stylists and will be
required to negotiate and react quickly with regard to business
decisions, with the manager's approval for key decisions.This
position requires significant local travel to current and potential
clients. It also requires attendance at conventions, shows,
educational classes and other special events that may require
overnight travel and/or some weekends. All work may necessitate the
lifting of promotional materials and products up to 25 pounds which
may also require bending.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and
take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in
recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment
practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status,
medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected
- You can apply to up to three jobs within a rolling 30-day
- You cannot withdraw your application once you applied, so
please make sure to choose a job that matches your dreams.
- Please visit "Your Application Space" to see the jobs you have
already applied to.
- Please don't create another account with a different email. If
you do so, your account might be merged and your application record
will be deleted.
Keywords: SalonCentric, Greenwich , Salon Business Partner (SalonCentric) - Danbury, CT, Other , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!