Front Desk Specialist
Company: Vaco Staffing
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Industry: Medical Practice AssistanceCompensation: $19/hr5 Days
a Week in officeTargeting: Candidates with 1-3 years of experience
working in a medical front office capacity. People who should
consider themselves potential fits for this role should be customer
oriented, familiar with the responsibilities that come with
supporting medical professionals, and enjoy working in a fast paced
environment! Front Desk Specialist -
- Greet and register patients in a prompt and pleasant manner.
- Instruct patients to complete registration, history and HIPAA
- Request updates from established patients.
- Collect and enter all insurance referrals.
- Make copies of patient forms and insurance cards.
- Enter all demographic information and off-bill comments into
- Call insurance carriers and patients for follow-up information
to complete registration as needed.
- Instruct patients about referral and payment process as needed.
- Notify other departments of patient arrival.
- Pull and file patient encounters.
- Schedule and re-schedule appointments for patients.
- Takes message and respond to requests.
- Perform Expediter (escort patients to exam rooms) and Call
Center duties as needed.
- Ensure adherence to HIPAA regulations.
Keywords: Vaco Staffing, Greenwich , Front Desk Specialist, Other , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!