Posted on: September 23, 2022
Truss DesignerWe just partnered with a local, leading building
materials company and they're -hunting for a skilled Truss Designer
to join their growing team. - -ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Produces floor and roof truss placement plans, truss design
drawings and truss quotes using your ability to understand
blueprints and customer requirements for specific projects.
- Determine design specifications based on blueprints and
structural design needs.
- Review other designers work as part of a double check system to
reduce design errors prior to putting paperwork into
- Create shop paperwork that is optimized and batch for
efficiency based on equipment used in manufacturing.
- Communicate with customer and sales staff on technical aspects
of plans which require clarification from customer, Architect or
Engineer. Document communication with said parties using excel
spreadsheet and saved emails.
- Consult with more experienced component technicians and
management when more in-depth analysis is required.
- Plan and pace your own work efficiency in order to meet daily,
weekly, project, or team related productivity goals.
- Understand and observe all safety procedures and practices in
order to prevent injury to self or co-workers; attend periodic
safety meetings as required; recommend changes to improve safety
- Other duties may be assigned.COMPETENCIES:
- Knowledge of company products sufficient to determine
appropriate structural applications
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of basic math and measurement skills
- Knowledge of drafting, architectural design or CAD
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and architectural
- Proficiency in MiTek software is requiredTake the next step in
your career and -APPLY NOW!! - -Contact me directly at
-email@example.comAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including
pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an
award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality
professionals within multiple industries across the United States
since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and
realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Greenwich , Truss Designer, Other , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!