Rehab Tech / Admin Assistant
Company: Healthpro Heritage
Posted on: November 20, 2022
HealthPRO-Heritage is currently a Rehab Tech/Admin support staff in
- Position will support the Rehabilitation Director with
scheduling, data entry and general admin support.
- Entry-level position with a rate of Pay: $17-$19/hour
- Flexible Schedule: Considering Part-time and Full-time (M-F Day
At HealthPro Heritage we hire people who share our vision, who work
diligently and provide the kind of care that will help change
patient's lives for the better. As an Associate, your dedication
and commitment deserve respect and recognition. If you're looking
for a career and straightforward and realistic 'care' expectations,
maybe it's time to look at our company.
The Rehabilitation Aide performs activities essential to promoting
the comfort, mobility and independence of residents. This position
provides support to the licensed professionals to enable them to
effectively perform their duties.
- Assist with transporting residents to and from therapy.
- Assist residents in preparation for treatment.
- Assist therapists with resident evaluations, as
- Assist licensed therapists with treatment programs designed for
each resident, as instructed.
- Maintain departmental records as directed.
- Maintain inventories and order equipment, as required.
- Attend meetings and in-service sessions, as directed.
- Adhere to facility policies and procedures and participate in
facility quality improvement and safety programs.
- Support the Company's commitment to Compassionate Care; project
a professional image to foster confidence in the Rehab
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Minimum of high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Some experience preferred in the care and treatment of
residents in a healthcare setting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and follow the directions of licensed
Recruiter : Email Address
Keywords: Healthpro Heritage, Greenwich , Rehab Tech / Admin Assistant, Other , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!