Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Location: Greenwich, CT
Description: Our client is currently seeking an analytical
Compensation Associate with payroll and budgeting experience in the
Greenwich, Ct area. -This role is hybrid (Monday-Thursday in-person
and Fridays at home) This job will have the following
responsibilities (this is not an exhausted list):
- Own, prepare, and validate payroll for all US employees of the
company by working closely with HR. Own the payroll process front
- Oversight of outsourced payroll functions of UK and Japan
- Partner with HR, Recruiting and Management on quantifying and
executing any proposed changes to the overall compensation
structure for the company.
- Serve as triangulation partner with HR and Recruiting for all
new employee offers and compensation changes to ensure changes are
either consistent with approved budget or have proper approval if
outside of the budget.
- Assess current year and future year budget impacts related to
changes in hiring plans and/or compensation changes.
- Partner with HR and Management on the ongoing administration of
the company's long term incentive and deferred compensation plans.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 5+ years of related work experience required
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Experience with HRIS systems
- Ability to compile, organize and synthesize large amounts of
compensation related data for both historical analysis and
- Familiarity with all aspects of the payroll process, from
hiring/onboarding, bi-weekly payroll, bonus calculations,
severance, special payments, etc. and the associated impact on the
general ledger accounts (i.e., accruals, deferrals, payroll
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find
us on the web at
Keywords: The Judge Group, Greenwich , Compensation Associate, Other , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!