Company: Open Systems Technologies
Posted on: March 15, 2023
A finance firm is looking for a UX Designer to joing their team
in Greenwich, CT
This role is hybrid and will require 3 days onsite.
- Create pixel-perfect designs and prototypes leveraging the
- Proactively suggest improvements to the platform, not only in
reaction to request.
- Rely on qualitative and quantitative data to drive design
- Create wireframes and prototypes using the LeanUX methodology
to solve business needs and problems.
- Provide clearly defined specs and interaction guidelines to the
- Work closely and autonomously with Developers and Product
Managers to test and review online product enhancements to ensure
- Contribute to maintenance of the Design System and Figma design
- Manage multiple concurrent requests and requirements.
- Step outside the design realm when appropriate to contribute to
the team and overall company mission.
- Present work to all levels of the company with
- When necessary, lead, coach, and mentor other designers on the
- Bachelor's Degree (BA or BFA) with 10+ years of demonstrated
experience solving design challenges using user-centered design
- Experience leading teams, including performance management,
hiring, coaching and mentoring
- Solid understanding of major design applications specifically
- Experience in both (mobile & desktop) web and app
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves and get
the job done
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills; proven ability to
influence and communicate effectively
- Experience inFinTech and familiarity with product
internationalization and WCAG accessibility guidelines are
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Tag Manager a
Keywords: Open Systems Technologies, Greenwich , UX Designer, Other , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...