Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: Bedford Hills
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Our client in Bedford Hills, NY is looking for an Executive
Assistant to join their team! This organization has a fantastic
mission statement dedicated to the environment and has a very
welcoming team. The opportunity is 100% onsite, Monday-Friday with
the core hours of 8:30-5pm.
About the company:
- PE backed outdoors company that has been servicing the nation
for the past 30 years
- With 60+ offices across 25 states, this company has tripled in
size over the past couple years
- Leader in their industry and has grown year over year!
- Motto of helping customers and keeping their communities
- Close-knit culture where everyone helps when needed
- Facilities leadership and lease tracking/support - build
facilities database and set up time fences for lease tracking and
renewal, work with vendors on improvements, etc.
- Manage vender relationships and negotiating discounts
- Audit expense reports and spend by team members to ensure that
we are compliant against our T&E policies.
- Provide support for executive assistants and other contractual
- Other processes activities to support the branches and
- Booking travel and calander management
- Three to five years of relevant experience in either real
estate, law administration or negotiation of vendor
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Highly proficient in MS Office including Excel (data analysis
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving abilities
- Project management experience/exposure preferred
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Greenwich , Executive Assistant, Other , Bedford Hills, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!