Senior Analyst, Quantitative Analysis, CCM
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Senior Analyst, Quantitative Analysis, CCM in Old Greenwich,
Connecticut - Careers at Carrington Capital Management, LLC
Carrington Holding Company
- About Us
- Investors (949) 517-7100 Contact Us Current Customers A Career
with CarringtonMaking a lasting difference in homeowners' lives.
Carrington Holding Company Copyright -- 2010 - 2021 Carrington
Holding Company, LLC and affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Retail Lending
- Wholesale Lending
- Carrington UK Manage Assets
- Capital Management Mortgage Services
- Servicing Buy and Sell a Home
- Real Estate Services
- Title Services Manage Properties
- Property Services
- Luxury Travel An Equal Housing Opportunity Lender. Lending
services provided by Carrington Mortgage Services, LLC. Consumer
Access NMLS ID #2600
- Carrington Mortgage Services, LLC Licensing Disclosures
- Carrington Real Estate Services, LLC Licenses Disclaimer
- Carrington Property Services, LLC Licenses Disclaimer Senior
Analyst, Quantitative Analysis, CCM in Old Greenwich, Connecticut -
Careers at Carrington Capital Management, LLC Please Enable Cookies
to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all
the personalized features of this site, including the ability to
apply for a job. Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log In Senior
Analyst, Quantitative Analysis, CCM Job Locations US-CT-Old
Greenwich Job ID 2021-12235 Position Category Operations Company
Carrington Capital Management, LLC Position Type Regular Overview
Carrington Capital Management, LLC (CCM) is an alternative asset
management firm focused on control-based investing in the US real
estate, mortgage and fixed income markets. Through the mortgage
loan servicing and property management operating affiliates, CCM is
uniquely positioned to offer investment products that benefit from
the operational resources and knowledge capital that flow across
the Carrington platform. We provide investment strategies where our
portfolio management team maintains an identifiable competitive
advantage created by the firm's resources, market expertise, and
local property market penetration. Due to our continuous growth, we
are looking for a Quantitative Analyst to join our team!
Responsibilities The Quantitative Analyst will be responsible for
supporting our asset management business by using advanced
statistical methods and programming skills to process and analyze
large mortgage data sets from various sources. Incumbent will
assist senior team members in developing portfolio monitoring
reports and modeling mortgage performances for pricing and risk
applications. Daily tasks also include addressing issues emerging
from a rapidly changing market environment. What you'll do:
- Conduct quantitative and fundamental analysis on assets in the
residential mortgage market including agency and non-agency RMBS,
whole loans, mortgage servicing rights, etc.
- Constantly track market and internal portfolio performances and
support business units with answers backed by data and
- Improve various portfolio performance reports and monitoring
tools by automating, visualizing, and enriching existing templates.
Create new performance metrics and reports in response to needs
from business units.
- Develop and maintain procedures to process and analyze big data
from various internal and external sources.
- Assists with modeling efforts on mortgage prepayments and
- Effectively use technology to streamline existing portfolio
management processes and develop new tools.
- Maintain existing analytical tools and code base.
- Communicate and collaborate with external groups, such as
Carrington's mortgage lending and servicing divisions.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications What you'll
- College degree with a major in a highly quantitative field such
as mathematics, physics, statistics, computer science or
- A graduate degree is preferred but not required.
- 1-2 years' work experience in an investment bank or asset
management firm is desired but can be waived for exceptional
- Hands-on experience using Python and various statistical
packages to process and analyze large data sets.
- Ability to apply popular machine learning techniques with
reasonable understanding of their underlying algorithms.
- Familiar with SQL and Excel.
- Knowledge of mortgage products are preferred but not required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer Options Apply for this job
online Apply Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share
function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the
page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Need
help finding the right job? We can recommend jobs specifically for
you!Click here to get started.
Carrington is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, religion,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or on any other
basis prohibited by law.
California Consumer - Employee Privacy Notice
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Greenwich , Senior Analyst, Quantitative Analysis, CCM, Professions , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!