Estimator - General Contractor
Posted on: August 3, 2022
If you are a Construction Estimator with Commercial &
Institutions experience, please read on!Top Reasons to Work with
- Competitive compensation based on experience of $110-$150k
- Growth potential
- Great company cultureWhat You Will Be Doing
- Review plans and specifications for overall project
understanding to identify risk in difficult work, operation
sequencing, project restrictions and time constraints.
- Review, understand and apply project construct-ability to
estimate to accurately develop and format costing.
- Identify, review and establish bid strategies, concerns and
advantages with your team to develop the most accurate and complete
- Attend pre-bid meetings to determine scope of work and required
- Generate detailed estimates from pre-construction schematics,
design documents for hard bids, negotiated and design build
- Perform data analysis to support generating comprehensive
- Establish work scopes for subcontractors as needed.
- Perform review pricing and take-offs.
- Aggressively follow up with subcontractors to ensure bids are
received on time.
- Monitor coverage and solicit new subcontractors to bid projects
we are estimating.
- Identify proposal and initial project execution strategies to
support project hand-off to the Project Manager.
- Assist in buy-out process.What You Need for this PositionAt
Least 5 Years Of Experience And Knowledge Of
- Estimating (Commercial, Institutional, Higher-Education
- Hard Bidding
- Diverse project background
- Construction (for a general contractor)What's In It for
YouCompensation Of 110k-150k Based On Experience
- 401k with matchSo, if you are a Estimator - General Contractor
with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word
ToLooking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:Al.Crisman@CyberCoders.com
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : AC14-1697785 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***Al Crisman -
Recruiter - CyberCodersApplicants must be authorized to work in the
U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work - In compliance
with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify
identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to
complete the required employment eligibility verification document
form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Greenwich , Estimator - General Contractor, Professions , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!