Company: Bimbo Bakeries
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Job Description Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or
Oroweat bread? A Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps
snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If
the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest
baking company with operations in 33 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA
(BBU) employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales
centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our
consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at
every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the
chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers
the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and
personal lives every day.
- Great starting pay! $20.70/ hour
- Availability to work 2nd & 3rd Shift
- Competitive Benefits Package What you will be doing:
- A Production Associate is responsible for the safe operation,
accurate scaling of ingredients and mixing in the propersequence
andset up for the industrial mixers that produce the dough and
toppings forall ofour baked goods.
- Proper interpretation of all formulas and proper development of
all doughs, including but not limited to time, temperature, weight,
and exceptions to formulas.
- Measuring and loading ingredients into the mixer and
maintaining mixer schedule.
- Maintain Good Manufacturing Practices, food safety, and
Superior quality standards. Job Requirements What we need from you:
- At least 18 years of age.
- Ability tolift upto 50 pounds, stack, and/or carry pans,
ingredient containers, etc.
- Ability to stand for extendedperiods of time.
- Comfortable in a warm working environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to work Nights, Weekends & Holidays
Be a part of a company that is dedicated to protecting our planet:
- All of our U.S. operations have been powered with 100%
renewable electric energy since July 2019, with energy created
through a Wind Farm backed by a Virtual Power Purchase Agreement
- Bimbo Bakeries USA was named EPA ENERGY STAR Partner of the
Year for the fourth year in a row for superior leadership,
innovation and commitment to environmental protection through
- We have 18 ENERGY STAR Certified facilities
- Our Manufacturing operations divert greater than 95% of waste
- Over 1500 of our vehicles utilize alternative fuel - propane,
compressed natural gas, electric, or hybrid
- Bimbo Bakeries USA has committed to 100% sustainable packaging
across its portfolio by 2025. All product bags, pouches and
wrappers are currently recyclable through Terracycle. The physical
and mental demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be requestedto
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with
a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants
and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability,
gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other
classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects
of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion,
compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training
and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal
employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed
affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified
individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled
veterans and other protected veterans.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries, Greenwich , Production Associate, Professions , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!