Company: Mer industrial
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Maintains production and quality by ensuring operation of
electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic
components of machinery and equipment.
- Ensures operation of electrical systems and equipment by
completing preventive maintenance requirements on robots,
conveyors, programmable controllers, transformers, voltage
regulators, and machinery wiring; following electrical code,
manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications;
- Installs new machines and equipment by installing power supply
wiring and conduit to and between machines and equipment; using
hand tools and test equipment.
- Repairs electrical systems and equipment by diagnosing
malfunctioning apparatus, such as transformers, motors, and
lighting fixtures; determining faulty wiring; inspecting and
testing malfunctioning machinery.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine
electrical preventive maintenance techniques and monitoring
- Repairs and replaces faulty electrical components by using
testing equipment and hand tools to install relays, switches,
motors, printed circuit boards, and position-sensing devices.
- Programs automated machinery by operating, testing for
malfunctions, and verifying repairs to robots, robot controllers,
and programmable controllers.
- Maintains electrical equipment, parts, and supplies inventories
by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed
equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders;
- Conserves electrical maintenance resources by using equipment
and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides electrical maintenance information by answering
questions and requests.
- Prepares electrical maintenance reports by collecting,
analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational
workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and
communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
needed. - -Skills/Qualifications:
- Electronics Troubleshooting
- Problem Solving
- Equipment Maintenance
- Power Tools
- Basic Safety
- Technical Zeal
- Supply Management
- Technical Understanding
- Attention to Detail
- Job Knowledge
Keywords: Mer industrial, Greenwich , Maintenance Electrician, Professions , Levittown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!