Company: New Country Motor Car Group
Posted on: January 23, 2023
New Country has an immediate need to hire a certified HVAC
technician! This position requires travel in a company provided
vehicle to car dealerships in CT and NY. The ideal candidate will
be a certified HVAC technician with a great attitude, reliable and
who is comfortable working independently. If you are looking to
join a fantastic organization, please apply today!At New Country,
our people do whatever it takes to find solutions. Were building a
culture thats genuinely engaged & dedicated to communities we
serve. Our dealerships & employees pride themselves on being deeply
involved in local communities, charities, nonprofit organization,
and consider it a privilege to serve. With deep roots in the cities
and towns where our car dealerships are located, we pride ourselves
on a family atmosphere and strong customer bonds.HVAC Technician
BenefitsMedical and Dental401K PlanPaid time off and vacationGrowth
opportunitiesPaid TrainingFamily owned and operatedLong term job
securityHVAC Technician Responsibilities
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air
conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with
Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and
- Assisting with customers' queries.
- Provide emergency service on weekends as needed.
- Attend training as required by Facilities Director.
- Complete monthly facility safety checks and logs. This includes
verifying all areas of building facility is working appropriately
including all emergency exit signs, emergency lights, fire
extinguishers, and all proper certifications are maintained.
- Assist the HVAC Technicians with any HVAC work as needed. This
may require overnight work.HVAC Technician Qualifications
- High School diploma, GED or suitable equivalent
- This position requires a valid drivers license and clean
- Ability to safely drive company van
- This position requires travel in a company vehicle.
- 1+ year experience as an HVAC technician and willingness to
continue education in HVAC field
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line
with HVAC protocols
- Familiarity with hand-held tools and equipment
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public
holidays with short or no notice
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Well organized, enjoy working with the public, able to work
alone or as part of a teamWe are an equal opportunity employer and
prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local laws.
Keywords: New Country Motor Car Group, Greenwich , HVAC Technician, Professions , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!