Company: AXA SA
Posted on: March 19, 2023
* The Application Support Analyst will be responsible for supporting users across the front and middle office. One of the main duties of the role is to prioritize tickets in line with business demands so experience working within a similar buy side environment would be advantageous.
* Working as part of a global team with a follow the sun model the team in Greenwich are exposed to incidents and problems that could be raised in Paris, London and Hong Kong
* We are looking for someone with at least 10 years' experience who wants to work with 3rd party vendor systems and must have experience with front office Order Management Systems (OMS). Other experiences that are valuable include:
* Experience working in a support environment where facing off directly to end users is valued
* Experience with buy side systems such as Simcorp Dimension, Thinkfolio, or other OMS/EMS/Compliance systems
* A strong technology background working with service logs, dashboards and automation tools
* Ability to read and write SQL queries is desirable
* This role will involve direct interaction with Fund Managers, Traders and Financial analysts.
* Provide functional process and technical support on OMS/EMS systems.
* Undertake daily operational checks, investigating and resolve any problems identified.
* Follow strictly the procedures to send service requests to the editor and to escalate issues
* Functional requirements gathering from the front, middle and back-office investment management system users
* Maintain market awareness and propose new solutions/approaches to the business, building on a foundational knowledge of the process and data flows in use
* Answer, evaluate and prioritize incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with investment systems and where required, implement relevant steps to prevent re-occurrence
* Collaborate with third party vendors as required, in accordance with agreed standards and procedures
* Build credible, trusted advisor relationships with the business and assist with issues as they arise, logging and tracking them in call logging tools.
* Ensure appropriate change management processes are implemented to benefit users
* Study and propose tactical solutions as required
* Produce user and functional procedure guides
* Communicate with the users on system/module availability / future evolutions using the standard templates
* Provide training to clients when processes change, or new functionality becomes available
* Provide expertise in technical/functional analysis to drive business process change
* Ensure compliance with all information security policies and proactively look for advice for new scenario as they arise
* Implement and operate regular end user activity monitoring for the given application
* Participate actively on the yearly upgrade of SimCorp Dimension and on any patch release (qualification, regression tests, etc)
* Assist the project managers in the context of projects impacting SimCorp Dimension on which their
* Analyse existing processes
* Gather business requirements
* Write functional specifications
* Contribute to the testing phase for new versions and/or new tools
Experience and Qualifications
* Minimum 10 years' experience, preferably within the Asset Management industry
* Relevant industry qualification or degree
* Experience in the financial industry, ideally in asset management, Equities, Fixed Income
* Ability to research and implement procedures.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and mitigate problems
* Good understanding of regulatory requirements and their practical application
* Strong organizational and project management skills
* Good communication skills, both oral and in writing, with the ability to work across different jurisdictions and with stakeholders across different parts of the firm
* Good language skills in English. French language skills would be a plus.
* Good judgment and ability identify issues and escalate them as appropriate
* Pragmatic and common-sense approach to solving business problems
* Self-starter with ability to multi-task
* Ability to build business relationships
* Proactive provides effective solutions
* Capacity to influence and convince
* Strong ethical values
* Ability to navigate complex/ changing environments
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
About the Entity
AXA Investment Managers (AXA IM) is a responsible asset manager, actively investing for the long-term to help its clients, its people and the world to prosper. Our high conviction approach enables us to uncover what we believe to be the best global investment opportunities across alternative and traditional asset classes, managing 887 billion in assets as of December 2021.
AXA IM is a leading investor in green, social and sustainable markets, managing 563 billion of ESG-integrated, sustainable and impact assets at the end of 2021.
We are committed to reaching net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050 across all our assets, and integrating ESG principles into our business, from stock selection to our corporate actions and culture. Our goal is to provide clients with a true value responsible investment solution, while driving meaningful change for society and the environment.
At end of 2021, AXA IM employs over 2,488 employees around the world, operates out of 28 offices across 18 countries and is part of the AXA Group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management.
What We Offer
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company. Employing the best professionals from the widest possible talent pool is at the heart of our strategy of delivering excellent quality of service to our diverse clientele.
Keywords: AXA SA, Greenwich , Application Analyst, Professions , Greenwich, Connecticut
here to apply!