Senior Analyst, External Reporting (Hybrid)
Company: GXO Logistics
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Logistics at full potential. At GXO, we're constantly looking for
talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of
service our company requires. You know that a positive work
environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and
dedication. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work
and the resources to build a career you can be proud of. Logistics
at full potential.
At GXO Logistics, our employees take pride in their work and show
dedication to their job. As the Senior Analyst, Financial
Reporting, you will assist with management reporting, as well as
with the preparation of information for investor relations and for
meetings with senior management teams in all aspects of external
reporting. Become a part of our fast-growing, dynamic team and
we'll help you build a career you can be proud of. Pay, benefits
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Responsible for stock-based compensation accounting, including
preparing journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Assures that financial statements, required filings, and other
related financial reports and disclosures are completed in a timely
manner and in accordance with GAAP and regulatory reporting
- Assist in the development and drafting of all components of
10-K and 10-Q filings, including the consolidated financial
statements, the notes to the financial statements and management
discussion and analysis using Workiva.
- Ensure that a formal support binder is maintained with
substantive documentation of all disclosures (financial and
non-financial) for all SEC filings.
- Assist in the preparation and review of all quarterly and
annual earnings documents, including supporting financial
statements and senior management's scripts.
- Assist the VP of Technical Accounting with goodwill and
long-lived assets impairment tests.
- Partner with the company's external auditors to satisfy any
requirements that arise.
- Communicate and interface with senior leadership regarding data
requests and earnings reference materials
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as they arise.What you need to
succeed at GXO:At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military
- 2 years of experience in accounting or financial reporting
- Solid aptitude for understanding and analyzing large amounts of
data from multiple sources and the ability to manipulate complex
information using formulas in Microsoft ExcelIt'd be great if you
- Experience with Workiva and Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
financial reporting software
- CPA Certification
- 2+ years of reporting experience, preferably with a
"Big Four" auditing firm
- The ability to identify opportunities to increase accuracy,
optimize resources and develop, recommend and implement
- The ability to produce and proofread unambiguous, comprehensive
and accurate interpretationsWe engineer faster, smarter, leaner
supply chains. GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply
chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We
help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our
technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team -
energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents
who make GXO a great place to work. We are proud to be an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex,
disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding
COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply
with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and
customers. All applicants who receive a conditional offer of
employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug
test. The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time
to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement
Keywords: GXO Logistics, Greenwich , Senior Analyst, External Reporting (Hybrid), Professions , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...