Electrical Controls Specialist
Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold -, Brownberry - or Oroweat - bread?
A Thomas' - English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara
Lee -, Entenmann's - or Marinela - cake or donut? If the answer is
yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Come join the largest baking company in the world and our family of
20,000 associates nationwide!Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries
USA:Competitive Starting Salary based on Skills and
ExperiencesAnnual Bonus EligibilityLow-Cost Comprehensive Benefits
Package401k with Company Match Paid Time Off Tuition Reimbursement
On the Job Training with Advancement OpportunitiesWhat You Will Be
- Provide expertise using all Rockwell Automation software
packages and others as needed.
- Review key plant metrics/KPIs and equipment data to identify
potential areas for continuous improvement then lead a team to
develop an engineered solution.
- Identify potential cost savings and cost avoidance; implement
continuous improvement projects to achieve results.
- Will be responsible for Mentoring, Developing, Training and
Validating knowledge of Controls systems with all Mechanics.What We
Will Need From You:
- Promote a strong teamwork environment.
- Supports without hesitation General Plant Safety, Food Safety,
Food Defense Initiatives and Good Manufacturing Practices with an
understanding that these are absolutes & are Priority #1.
- Work requires the ability to read, write and communicate in
English in order to understand and follow work and safety
instructions. Must be able to perform basic arithmetic to include
adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing.
- Capable of moving up and down building stairways in a
multi-level plant to reach job assignments and perform the tasks
required. Physical activities required are climbing, stooping,
kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking,
pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, feeling, twisting, bending,
talking and hearing.
- Worker will be exposed to all hazards of machinery and
equipment in an operational baking environment.Education and Work
- Technical degree in a related field or AAM graduation.
- A combination of education, training and experience that
results in demonstrated competency to perform the work may be
- Strong experience with the following software packages.
- Rockwell Controls Software.
- AutoCad (Preferred).
- Microsoft Office.
- Strong overall electrical knowledge and experience with control
- Equipment specific knowledge may be required based on
- Excellent communication skills and effective team building
skills a must.
- Experience in a food processing plant is a plus.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest
baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA
("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated
entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking,
East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across
the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales
routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed
their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for
much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting
work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their
professional and personal lives every day.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Greenwich , Electrical Controls Specialist, Professions , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!