Fund Accountant / Operations Analyst
Company: Tandym Group
Posted on: November 19, 2023
A financial services firm in Connecticut is looking to add a new
-Fund Accountant / Operations Analyst to their growing team.
The Fund Accountant / Operations Analyst will be responsible
- Handling cash management
- Dealing with -clearing & settlements
- Assisting with daily reconciliations, monthly close packages
and annual financial statement preparation
- Interacting with prime brokers, custodians, fund
- Assisting the Investor Relations and Legal / Compliance
- Helping to integrate new accounting/compliance system
- Assisting with the month-end close process (monthly financials,
investor statements and NAV).
- Assisting with various internal reports including Performance,
Valuation, Risk, etc.
- Assisting with year-end audit and tax reporting requirements
(1099's, K1's) for all funds
- Assisting in managing data integrity across systems and
- Overseeing -fee calculations; track fund expenses and employee
- Assisting with regulatory reporting (ADV; Form PF,
- Performing other duties, as needed
- 2+ years of related work experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, and/or a related
- Familiarity with Profit & Loss, Cash Reconciliations,
Settlements, NAV's, etc.
- Computer savvy
- Solid analytical, mathematical, and research skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
Keywords: Tandym Group, Greenwich , Fund Accountant / Operations Analyst, Professions , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!