Senior Sales Executive
Company: AdminaHealth -
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Are you experienced in working closely with leading broker,
carrier, or digital benefit solution organizations? Are you a
proven hunter with consultative selling and strong relationship
skills? Do you enjoy working with collaborative teams in Marketing,
Technology, Customer Success, Product, and Finance? Are you
comfortable owning a portfolio of customers including prior
relationships you may bring to the firm? Are you looking for a
fast-paced career growth?Timing is right since AdminaHealth is
IMMEDIATELY looking for a Senior Sales Executive who is seeking to
be part of a high-energy, fast-growing, world-class team.
AdminaHealth is an industry recognized leader in providing a SaaS
Premium Billing solution supporting healthcare, insurance, and
voluntary benefits. This is an individual contributor senior sales
position responsible for identifying, qualifying, proposing, and
closing new business deals for AdminaHealth. Sales executives are
expected to achieve revenue and profitability objectives while
enjoying an uncapped compensation plan.Responsibilities and
- Lead direct sales activities for accounts assigned to you
including cold calls and prospecting, warm leads, channel leads,
relationship leads, marketing leads, and repeat buyers.
- Position AdminaHealth's billing, reconciliation, and payment
solution and differentiate capabilities to potential buyers
demonstrating business expertise in healthcare, insurance and
- Set up demos and discovery calls with qualified prospects
including coordinating presentation material.
- Achieve target quota and high renewal rates based on your sales
expertise and customer relationship skills.
- Participate in conferences, webinars, events, and partner
meetings to create new opportunities for AdminaHealth.
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Delivery, and Finance teams
to ensure successful onboarding of new clients.
- Collaborate with Marketing on various campaigns including
follow-up and lead generation.
- Maintain an accurate CRM system for all leads, opportunities,
and contacts you are responsible for.
- Participate in weekly pipeline reviews and forecast reviews
with Sales Leader.
- Participate in pricing/win strategy sessions with Sales Leader
and from time-to-time with the CEO.
- Participate in and/or perform demonstrations of our
- Ensure compliance with all contractual items in line with
policy including NDA, MSA, Marketing Agreements and Order forms.
Ensure timely signatures and approvals (internally and
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas: HR,
Enrollment, Benefit Administration, Premium Billing, and
- Experience successfully selling SaaS solutions in the
healthcare, insurance, employee benefits or financial services
- Strong emphasis on client relationships
- Knowledge of competitive solutions serving the HR/Benefits
- Very strong oral and written communications
- Executive contacts with Brokers, Agency, Insurance, TPA,
Payroll, and Benefit Administration for networking and lead
- Comfort with actively presenting to customers including
involvement with articulating business benefits during functional
- Effective participation in conferences both virtual and
- Collaborative nature in teaming with other organizations
including Customer Success
- Hands-on expertise with CRM systems such as Salesforce/Hubspot
and other digital tools
- Tri-state area location is preferred; other locations should
consider applying as well
- Comfort with high growth environment and quota
attainmentCompensation, Perks, & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation including Commission Plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Pet Insurance
- LTD, STD, and 401(k)
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- Free Healthy Snacks, Office Meals, and Refreshments
- Onsite Gym
- Exciting Entrepreneurial Work EnvironmentTravel: this position
may require minimal travel (10% or less)Affirmative Action / Equal
Opportunity Employer: AdminaHealth does not discriminate in any
aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion,
national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local
employment discrimination laws where AdminaHealth does
business.Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover
or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities, and
activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with
or without notice. For More Information:Visit Us Online at
www.adminahealth.comTo Submit a Resume:
Keywords: AdminaHealth -, Greenwich , Senior Sales Executive, Sales , Greenwich, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!